With Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup are the best option for an economical investment. You can organise, expedite, and protect your online activity with the aid of Victony.
Victony’s 1200 MBPS speed makes it possible for it to do so.
As a result, everything is simple to perform, including streaming video and uploading games. The Victony extender is an excellent solution for handling all of your internet troubles and has a lot of versatility.
Setup of a Victony WiFi Extender Using WPS
The steps listed below should be followed to configure your Victony WiFi extender using WPS:
- First and foremost, join your extender to the router’s power supply.
- Check to see if the power LED is lighted in a solid colour after attaching it.
- Now, check your extender and router for the WPS button. Once you’ve located it, press the button on each smartphone simultaneously for about two to three seconds.
- Your router has been linked to the extender if you notice a green blinking light on it.
- All that’s left to do is wait for the gadgets to recognise one another and begin functioning for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- The extender’s LED will turn completely green once the link has been established.
- Your extension may now be taken out of the location and put wherever you like inside the structure. To get the most out of the extender, place it where there is no internet at all.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender follow on the screen steps given for your wifi range extender. For more information visit official website that is ap.setup
Using a web browser, set up the Victony WiFi Extender
To configure a Victony WiFi extender with a browser, follow these steps:
- Start by plugging your wifi extender into an electrical outlet.
- You don’t need to keep it close to your router because it can be done from anyplace.
- Watch for a bright green hue on the LED indicator, which denotes that the extension is turned on.
- On a computer, such as a laptop or a smartphone, launch the wifi manager. Connect to the network of your extender using the wifi manager. The network will almost certainly be vulnerable.
- Once you’ve successfully connected to the network, open a window of your choosing and go to the URL bar. Enter or paste the website ap.setup into the URL bar. Then, using your keyboard, press the enter key.
- When asked for your login information, just enter “admin” in both fields when prompted. The dashboard will then appear when you click the login button after that. To finish the setup, just adhere to the website’s step-by-step instructions.
That is the quick and easy way to set up a Victony WiFi extender.
HOW DO I USE THE INTERNET TO CONNECT MY VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER?
You’re experiencing problems modifying your Victony wifi range extender configuration or using the ap-setup.us website. Try a different browser or the IP address 192.168.10.1 if your web browser doesn’t support the site, which is frequently the case.
- Have you set up your wifi range extender according to the directions?
- Place your router and Victony wireless extender in the same location.
- Connect your wifi router and range extender to an outlet.
- Verify that the extender is not utilising an Ethernet cable to access the internet.
- Examine the LED light on your extension. Only one of the power lights needs to blink for your router to be able to connect.
- Using the Victory range extender, you can access the internet.
- After that, you’ll have no trouble using the website.