Using the documents included with the Netgear extender, the Netgear Extender setup pretty easily.
You can greatly benefit from wireless range extenders to improve your current WiFi range by getting rid of all the dead zones and blind spots in your house or office.
Netgear Extender setup via wps button
- Your Netgear range extender’s WPS button needs to be depressed.
- Hold it down for a few seconds, or until the WPS LED light on your Netgear device’s front panel begins to flicker.
- Apply the same procedure to your primary WiFi router next after a short while.
- Wait as the Netgear range extender joins your current WiFi network after that.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender follow on the screen steps given for your wifi range extender. For more information visit official website that is mywifiext.net
The local web address for Mywifiext will link you to the Netgear Genie setup page for the new extender setup process.
steps for logging into mywifiext.net
All that is required to reach the aforementioned URL is to:
- Plugging your Netgear range extender into a power outlet will turn it on.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect your Netgear wireless extender to your network.
- Launch your web browser.
- Any one of the URLs above should be typed into your web browser’s address box.
- In the event that the page won’t load, try logging in at www.mywifiext.net.
If you are still having problems, check that:
- The Netgear WiFi range extender is put closer to your primary WiFi router.
- They were intended to be physically and functionally related to one another.
- Your internet browser should be clear of malware, cache, cookies, and browsing history before you attempt to reach the aforementioned URL.
- Still having problems? Don’t panic, just briefly shut down your computer or laptop and try logging in from another web browser.
Simple and Easy Netgear Range Extender Setup Procedures
- In the same room where you have your primary WiFi router installed, plug in the Netgear WiFi range extender.
- Grab a laptop or computer and open a web browser.
- Go ahead and type mywifiext.net into the address box.
- Press enter, type the default login and password, and then follow the directions on the smart setup page for setting up the extender.
- Make sure you are typing the correct URL and login information if you are still having problems.